This is a Elizabeth I, Tudor Period Silver Three Halfpence – Third Issue. The obverse has the Queen facing left with rose, the reverse has an Armorial Shield and date – 1562/1, Mint Marks are a Pheon each side. NB a very small silver coin; It measures 15mm in diameter, the weight is 0.64 grams, inner circle is 11mm, References S2569, N2000. This item is in the category “Coins\Coins\British\Hammered (Pre-c.1662)\Tudor Coins (1485-1603)”. The seller is “antiquesheaven” and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Period: Tudor (1485 – 1603)
- Country of Origin: Great Britain
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Features: Hammered
- Denomination: Threehalfpence
- Metal: Silver
- Era: Elizabeth I (1558-1603)